⚠️ With Season of the Seraph (S19), Bungie drastically changed the weapons and armor sets on rotation. These tables are being updated accordingly, but we will need a few more weeks to go through the entire 3-week rotation.
Dares of Eternity loot table: Weapons and Armor
These are all the Legendary weapons you can get from Dares of Eternity, including all three rotations:
By the way, a big thank you to the creators of this handy Google Sheet covering all gear and bosses.
Dares of Eternity Armor
When it comes to armor, there are currently six armor sets up for grabs:
- Wild Hunt armor sets (Rotation 1)
- Scatterhorn armor sets (Rotation 1)
- Praefectus Armor (Rotation 2)
- (The three other sets are still to be uncovered)
Best Dares of Eternity weapons: Tier list
Weapons from Dares of Eternity do not require a DLC (free-to-play).
Keep in mind that since the release of Season of Plunder (S18), Dares of Eternity weapons now come with the following Origin Trait:
While the section above covers all the “common” Legendary weapons in rotation, this table covers all the exclusive Dares of Eternity weapons that can be purchased from Xûr in Eternity using Treasure Keys:
These are the different Tier levels used for this ranking:
- S Tier – Best: Highest ranking weapon types.
- A Tier – Strong: Very strong weapon types, but not on the same level as S Tier Choices.
- B Tier – Average: Decent choices that can be lethal in the hands of a skilled player.
- C Tier – Weak: The middle of the pack, somewhat mediocre.
- D Tier – Worst: Lagging behind the competition, these don’t have much to offer.
Dares of Eternity loot rotation: How to farm it
With The Witch Queen, Strange Coins can no longer be earned from completing activities in the game. This means farming Dares of Eternity loot became much harder. That said, the situation is finally improving. With the release of Season of the Haunted (S17):
Increased Strange Coins earned from the reward chest in Dares of Eternity from 1 to 3. This does not affect the number of Strange Coins earned from Lightning Round chests.
This won’t bring us back to when Bungie’s 30th Anniversary launched, but it will certainly help ease the process.
Pinnacle and Powerful rewards
Finally, as an added bonus, Dares of Eternity also reward Pinnacle and Powerful gear:
This will definitely help you level up at the start of the season!
Are you a fan of Dares of Eternity? Do you still play it every week?