FIFA 23 Prime Gaming rewards are an excellent way of adding free, high-rated players to your club in the football game. Previously known as Twitch Prime, the Prime Gaming pack is a benefit of being an Amazon Prime member and is available once every month once you’ve linked your accounts.
The Prime Gaming pack will generally consist of a loan, several rare players, and a few player picks. The packs refresh every month and usually coincide with a promo like the FIFA 23 World Cup, so it gives you a great chance at adding a special player to your team. The steps you need to take to get this pack can be a little confusing, so here is what the rewards are, and most importantly, how you can claim them.
FIFA 23 January Prime Gaming rewards
For the month of January, the Prime Gaming rewards are:
- 7x Gold Rare Players
- 2x Player Pick with min. OVR of 81+
- 12x Rare Consumables
How to claim your Prime rewards
To claim your FIFA 23 Prime Gaming rewards, you’ll first need to be an active Amazon Prime subscriber. If you’re already a Prime member, head over to Amazon’s Prime Gaming page and:
- Log in using the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Search for FIFA 23 in the search bar
- Click on ‘Get in-game content’
- Find the current, active rewards
- Link your Amazon and EA Sports login using the ‘Go to Electronic Arts’ button
- Once the account is linked, you should be able to hit ‘Complete Claim’
- Boot up FIFA 23 and open your Prime Gaming pack
Each Prime Gaming pack lasts for a month, so ensure you’re checking in regularly so you don’t miss out on free loot. The high-rated players you pack with these rewards will put you in great stead to complete one of the many time-limited player SBCs, or even get you started on completing one of the new Icons, both of which should sit in your first XI for a good while.