JAC Board Admit Card – In the upcoming days, Jharkhand Academic Council will release the Jharkhand Board 12th Admit Card 2023. Candidates looking for the JAC Intermediate Exam Admit Card 2023 can find it on the board’s official website. As soon as the Jharkhand Board Intermediate 10th & 12th Hall Ticket 2023 information becomes available online, we will update this post.
Has Been Release by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) or Jharkhand 10th Board on its official website. Applicant who are Appearing for class 10 Examination this year can Collect their JAC Admit Card from their Respective Schools. Applicant can also Download from the official website. The Official web Portal from where Schools can Download the Admit Cards of its Applicants is
JAC Board Admit Card 2023
Candidates who have signed up to take part in the Jharkhand 12th class annual exam in 2023 are scrambling to find the JAC 10th & 12th Hall Ticket 2023 on every website. Students were invited to fill out an exam form by the JAC education board. In the second week of March, the JAC Board will hold exams. As a result, the Jharkhand Board will distribute the admission card in the middle of February 2023. On the board website, applicants can also access their admit cards. We are offering the official admit card link. These links are provided in the article below. Candidates can utilize this link if they are having trouble downloading.
We provide guidance to pupils. They can begin their exam preparation. Many candidates take part in the JAC 10th and 12th annual exams each year. Candidates have two options for getting their admit cards: online and offline. Before taking the exam, candidates can download the Jharkhand Boar Intermediate Admit Card 2023. You must always have your JAC Board Admit Card 10th & 12th Hall Ticket 2023 with you because it is a crucial document.
JAC Board 10th & 12th Admit Card 2023 Details
|Name of the Examination||Jharkhand 10th & 12th Exam 2023|
|Name of Board||JAC Board|
|Starting Date of Examination||March-2023|
|Last Date of Examination||April-2023|
|Hall Tickets Availability||January-2023|
|Declaration of Results||May-2023 (Tentative)|
Check Also- TNTET Admit Card
About JAC Board
JAC, also known as the Jharkhand Academic Council, was founded on December 26, 2003, and is based in Ranchi. JAC was established to hold and conduct exams for Intermediate, Secondary, Sanskrit, and Madrasa education as well as to prescribe study plans for these exams. It was also established to recommend to the state government that Intermediate Educational Institutions, High Schools, Sanskrit schools, and Madrasas be recognize, among other duties that the state government may from time to time assign to the council.
The Bihar School Examination Board Act of 1952, the Bihar Sanskrit Education Board Act of 1981, and the Bihar Board of Madrasa Education Board Act of 1981 were all repealed with the creation of the Jharkhand Academic Council.
Jharkhand 10th & 12th Hall Ticket 2023
For the JAC Board Admit Card 10th and 12th graders who will be taking the exam, JAC will organize it on behalf of the state government. The yearly public examination will be held by the authority in March. Hall tickets for the 10th and 12th grades will be made available by the authorities 30 days before to the public examination for both regular and private pupils. Make sure you bring your admit card to the exam room as well, as this is a requirement to enter the exam room.
For students in the 10th and 12th grades, we have already release the syllabus, the exam schedule, and sample questions. The board will soon deliver the tenth-class students’ final exams admit cards. Collect your JAC 10th & 12th Admit card 2023 from affiliated schools and also through the official website if you are a student who has register for the final exam.
Read Also- CISF Head Constable Admit card
JAC Board Admit Card 2023 Release Date PDF
The JAC Board Admit Card Class 10th will Contain Exam Dates & Timing, Paper Centre, COVID-19 Guidelines, etc. Applicant Must Follow the COVID Relate Guidelines While Appearing for the Examination. The Jharkhand Board Class 10 Practical Paper will be Conduct from April 6 to 27. Applicant & their Respective Schools are Advise to Keep a Check on the Official Site for more Updates on Jharkhand Board 10th Admit Card & the Examination. JAC Class 10 Admit Card 2023 is for the Upcoming Board Exams that will be held from March 24 to April 20, 2023. Application are Details that these Admit Cards can be Accessed from the School Login option Available on the Website. Hence One Must get in touch with their Schools at the Earliest.
How To Download JAC Board Admit Card 2023 Online?
First and foremost, candidates who will be taking the Secondary School Certificate test must obtain their JAC 10th & 12th Admit card. One week prior to the exam, candidates can download their hall tickets. They should carefully review all the details on them and report any inaccuracies to reputable schools. The candidate’s name, date of birth, father’s name, center name, topic name, exam location, time schedule, and roll number are all list on the admit card.
- using the official website’s login information at www.jac.nic.in
- look for a relevant connection
- When the tab “Admit card” is clicked, a new page appears on the screen in the menu bar on the left.
- Then, after clicking the link for the 10th and 12th grade admit card for March 2023, a new web page will open.
- After providing the necessary information, click the submit button.
- If your entry is accurate after pressing the submit button, your admit card will appear on the new screen.
- Save it, download it, then print it out.
Details Mentioned In Jharkhand Board Admit Card
- Roll Number
- Student’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School Name
- School code
- Exam schedule
- Exam time
- Address of the exam center
- Student’s photograph
- Signature of the school principal
- Important instructions to the students.
Important Instructions For Jharkhand Board Exam 2023
1. The candidate’s 10th and 12th grade JAC admit card is a significant piece of paperwork. Candidates must take great care to protect it.
2. The candidate must show up at the examination site at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the test.
3. No electronic devices, including mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth, electronic digital watches with calculator functionality, slide rules, print or written materials, and bits of paper, are permute inside the examination room.
4. The exam room will open one hour prior to the start of the test. As soon as the examination room opens, candidates are expects to take their seats. Candidates who arrive late risk missing some of the general instructions that will be read aloud in the examination room.
5. Each contender will be given a seat with a roll number. The candidate should learn and occupy only the seat that is given to them. Any candidate whose candidacy is discovers to have change a room or a seat without permission will have it withdrawn, and no excuse will be entertain.
6. No electronic devices, including mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth, electronic digital watches with calculator functionality, slide rules, printed or written materials, and bits of paper, are permute inside the examination room.
7. Even after being Warne by the invigilating personnel, a candidate shall not speak to another candidate or person within or outside the examination hall without their consent.
JEECUP Admit Card
REET Admit Card
KCET Admit Card
Andhra Pradesh SSC Board Admit Card