RBU University Admit Card – The call letter must be downloaded by those who applied for the position of Junior Assistant at Rabindra Bharathi University. The performance of the Candidates in the test will be the only factor considered for the hiring. They must show the call letter at the test room entrance in order to appear for it.
The call letter for RBU’s non-teaching positions will soon be posted online on the RBU webpage. The next post contains all the information you need to know about downloading your hall ticket and the exam date. The call letter will be made available online in the form of e-Call Letters on the Rabindra Bharathi University website. They cannot be sent to the applicants via mail or in any other format. Once the admit cards are available online, follow these instructions to download them.
RBU University Admit Card 2023
Only those applicants who receive a call letter are permute to show up for the RBU University Admit Card 2023 test. Each applicant who submitter an application must therefore download the exam hall ticket before the exam. The students must bring a physical copy of the document with them to the exam room. The University shall not accept any other format.
RBU University Admit Card 2023 Details
|Name of the Post||Jr. Assistant, Jr. Attendant, Jr. Guard, Jr. Security Nayak, Jr. Farash, Jr. Sweeper, Plumber Helper, Jr. Driver, Liftman, Jr. Electrician Posts|
|Number Of Posts
|Date of Exam
||29th May 2023|
|Admit Card Publish Status
|Selection Process||Written Exam Test, Interview|
Check Also- Gujarat Police Admit Card
About RBU University
The Rabindra Bharati University was found in 1962 to commemorate the great poet Rabindranath Tagore’s 100th birthday. Tagore was the first Asian and Indian to win the Nobel Prize for Literature. It is a state university that bears Tagore’s name and is committee to spreading his ideas through the humanities, social sciences, art, and culture. Thus, RBU University stands apart by positioning itself as a hub for advance study in the performing arts, fine arts, language, literature, and social sciences.
RBU University Call Letter 2023
Candidates looking for the call letter include those who applier for the RBU University Admit Card 2023 Junior Assistant, Junior Attendant, Junior Guard, Junior Security Nayak, Junior Farah, Junior Sweeper, Junior Driver, Junior Liftman, and Junior Electrician positions. Furthermore, the authorities had not provide the non-teaching hall ticket for Rabindra Bharati University. Furthermore, the permission letter will be issue by the authority. We provide a direct link to download the Call Letter at the bottom of the page.
Also Check- Telangana Police Admit Card
RBU University Jr Assistant Exam
To learn about the topics and disciplines from which questions will be asked in RBU University Admit Card 2023 examinations, aspirants must review the Rabindra Bharathi University exam pattern. All of the topics for which students must study in order to pass their AU examination are included in the university exam pattern.
- Review the exam schedule at Rabindra Bharathi University and study the prescribe material.
- Never leave a point of view topic for an exam unfinished.
- For the junior assistant exams at Rabindra Bharathi University, use the correct study materials in moderation.
Read Also- Tripura Police Admit Card
How To Download RBU University Admit Card 2023 Online?
- We start by launching the official Rabindra Bharati University website at rbu.ac.in.
- Aspirants can discover the section on recruitments on the home page.
- Now look for the link to the RBU Non Teaching Call Letter 2023.
- Click the link once you’ve located it.
- applicant must provide login information.
- Once the information has been verified, click Login.
- It will then show your Rabindra Bharati University Non-Teaching Hall Ticket.
- Review the exam information and other details on the RBU call letter.
- Later, download the Permission Letter and be sure to bring a paper copy with you to the exam.
RBU University Exam Instruction Need To Follow On The Exam Day
Students taking exams at Rabindra Bharathi University must adhere to the guidelines listed below.
- On the day of the exam, bring your admit card and a valid college ID (such as an Aadhar card, a pan card, or another id).
- Do not bring a calculator or any other electronic device to the testing location.
Details Mentioned RBU University Admit Card 2023
- Aspirants Name
- Name of Exam Center
- Applicant Roll No
- Name of the Examination
- Exam test Center Address
- Time Duration of the Examination
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Candidate Mother’s Name
- Gender (M/ F)
- Name of the Post
- Exam Center Code
- Essential instructions for the exams
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Signature of applicant and exam counselor
- Candidate Photograph
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Candidate DOB
Related post :-
Free Silai Machine Yojana
pmkisan.gov.in PM Kisan Beneficiary List
NVSP Portal Login
E Sharm Card Login & Registration