SBI Clerk Prelims Result:- The State Bank of India is going to publish the Junior Associates or Clerk Result for 5486 Posts. The Prelims Paper for Clerk Recruitment was compiled on November 2023 in Computer Base Mode. All the registered Students from all over India have attempt the exam during the above mention dates and are now eager to check SBI Clerk Solution 2023. It may take 2 Weeks for the SBI Clerk Prelims Solution 2023 to be prepared and it will be publish on the sbi.co.in.
All of you have to wait for the State Bank Junior Assistant Preliminary Outcome 2023 announcement in order to check the Grades. Moreover, after the declaration of scores, SBI Clerk Merit List 2023 will also be release in PDF format in which names of the qualify Applicants for Mains exam are mention. This list is prepared on two basis known as SBI JA Prelims Cut Off Numbers 2023 and scores obtained by each Students.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2023
Now as we know that State Bank of India has publish the notification for the recruitment of 5486 Junior Associates in the various branches. All the Applicants were allow to register for the recruitment till 27th October 2023. Moreover, Stage 1st Paper call Prelims Exam was conducted on November 2023 in which all the Students appear. Now all the candidates are eager to check their SBI Clerk Solution 2023 so that they can see whether they have qualified in the prelims exams or not.
Candidates who achieve more than 45% in the exam are deemed qualified, as per the notification. State Bank Of India will publish the Merit List, which includes names and registration numbers of those who pass the test, once the outcome is announced. The State Bank of India Clerk Result 2023 is expected to be released in the third week of January 2023, according to our predictions.
SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2023 Details
|Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Total Vacancies||5486 Vacancies|
|Post Title||Junior Associates or Clerk|
|Application Dates||Updated Soon|
|Prelim Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
About SBI Clerk Prelims
The Mumbai, Maharashtra-based State Bank of India is a multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body in India. SBI is the 49th biggest bank on the planet by complete resources and positioned 221st in the Fortune Worldwide 500 rundown of the world’s greatest partnerships of 2020, being the main Indian bank on the rundown. It is India’s largest public sector bank with a 23% market share of assets and a 25% market share of loans and deposits. With nearly 250,000 employees, it is also India’s fifth-largest employer. State Bank of India became the third lender and seventh Indian company to reach the 5-trillion market capitalization mark for the first time on the Indian stock exchanges on September 14th, 2023.
Can Check:- Maharashtra SSC Supplementary Result
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023
As SBI Clerk Prelims Examinations are no longer available, and this exam took place during the second and third weeks of November 2023, we know it is no longer available. The Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023 will be in the third week of January 2023, as per the notification. If you do not score at least 45% of the total possible marks on the SBI Clerk Exam, you will not be eligible to proceed to the Mains Stage of the recruitment. After that, you must take the Mains Test to be eligible for selection, and then you will be chosen based on your performance in the main test.
|State Name||General||OBC, EWS||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribes|
|Jammu & Kashmir||60-65||55-60||50-55||50-55|
Read Also:- Army Rally Recruitment
How To Check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2023 Online?
The SBI Prelims merit list can be downloaded from the bank’s official website. At the end of the article, we have provided you with a direct link to the official website. Do not be concerned if you are having trouble downloading the article; We’re going to walk you through the process of downloading the merit list from the school’s official website.
- First of all, all the Applicants need to visit the official website of sbi.co.in
- Then, on the website’s webpage, scroll down for current openings.
- Scroll to the information page, search for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2023, click on SBI Clerk Prelims Result Link.
- Now you will see a login page will appear on the screen.
- On that page, fill out the particular like your registration number/Roll Number and date of birth.
- Now you can see the result and level list, and now you can load it or take a printout of it.
Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Prelims Result 2023
- Applicants who have attempt the exam on November 2023 should get ready as their solution are going to be released soon.
- There are two stages known as Prelims & Mains which you need to qualify in order to get selected for the Document Verification.
- It is to inform you that Answer Key will be publish before the announcement of Final Results.
- Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Result 2023 is currently being prepared by the Authorities by checking the Answer Sheets of the students.
- It is being anticipated that Results will be prepared by the third week of December 2023.
State Bank Clerk Preliminary Merit List 2023
- The State Bank of India is going to job more than 5000 Junior Associates through this recruitment process.
- Applicants who have attempt their best in SBI Clerk Exam should wait for the announcement of the solution by the State Bank of India.
- On the basis of scores obtained by candidates, the State Bank of India Clerk level List 2023 will be prepare.
- In this list, candidates will be placed in the Rank Wise order and on the basis of the rank of Applicants further selection will be done.
- SBI Clerk Merit List 2023 is going to be release on the same day of the Result announcement.
Guidelines to Check State Bank Of India Clerk Preliminary Solution 2023
- Eligible Applicants who have attempt the exam should open sbi.co.in and then click on the Career button.
- Secondly, you have to select the Junior Associates Recruitment Site and then tap on the Results link given in the updates section.
- Here you have to login with your Request Number or Registration Number and password to see the scores.
- Once the login process is successful, you will see the Solution page in which your marks and other notification are mentioned.
- Now download the scorecard and match your scores with the previous & expected cut off mentioned below.
- Using these guidelines, you can check SBI Clerk Solution 2023 for Prelims Examination.
Gujarat Government Jobs
Rajasthan Board 10th Result
MP PEB Group 2 Various Post Answer Key