UPSSSC PET 2023 Admission Form – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Commission (UPSSSC) has announce about the alert for the vacancy of Lekhpal or Accountant Posts. A total of 8085 posts have been declares for the vacancy. Curious and capable persons can fill the form for this post by go through the official website of the UPSSSC. The registration process begins from January 2023 online. Besides, UPSSSC registration process for the position of Instructor (Anudeshak) will begin on January 2023. The ending date to apply for this registration form is February 2023. However, the final date to deposit the registration form by paying the delay fees is February 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has held UPSSSC PET Exam 2023 in August 2023. The commission is awaited to declares UPPSC PET scorecards as soon as possible on UPSSC PET official website. Also, the vacancy alert for UPSSC 2023 is to be realeased within some days. The commission is going to announce a large number of Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts for several vacancies such as Lekhpal, Jr Clerk, Assistant, TGT PGT PRT Teachers, ANM Nurses, etc. The applicants will acquire full information’s related to the UPSSSC 2023 Application Process here. The ways given here will advise the candidates while applying the online registration form.
Prior proceeding with the UPSSSC Registration Form, it is guide able to verify the UPSSSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus to acquire a good idea of the exam. On this site are some of the main points that you must remember while applying the UPSSSC Registration Form.
UPSSSC PET Application Form Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test 2022|
|No of Posts||50000+|
|UP PET 2022 Notification Date||28 June 2023|
|Application Start Date||28 June 2023|
|UP PET 2022 Online Form Last Date||31 July 2023|
|Online Correction Last Date||03 August 2023|
|UPSSSC PET Exam Fee||Rs.185+GST|
|UPSSSC PET Age Limit||18 – 40 Years|
|Eligibility for PET Exam||10th Exam Passed|
|Exam Date||Updated soon|
About UPSSSC PET
UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission) PET is the Preliminary Eligibility Test, generally known as UPSSSC PET or UP PET or PET exam. This exam is conducted every year for 10th standard pass out students to apply for the posts in Group B and Group C vacancies. Students who will acquire the cut off marks in PET exam will be capable to sit for the Mains exam. It has been made compulsory by UPSSSC for the students to sit for the UPSSSC PET exam for the vacancies under the scope of UPSSSC such as UP Lekhpal, X-Ray Technician, Junior Assistant, etc. Further, the PET result is valid for one year from the date of the declaration of the scorecard. Below you can search out the newest details about the selection process like eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, important dates, and several other datails related to the selection process.
Check also :- TS Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2023
UPSSSC PET Eligibility 2022
Students must read out the UPSSSC PET 2022 eligibility measures prior filling the application form for the UPSSSC PET 2022 exam. The eligibility measures for the UPSSSC PET exam vary in the accordance to the UPSSSC vacancies.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: The applicants who have passed High school/ standard 10th or any other relevant exam from any board, CBSE/ICSE, states and through regular/ distance mode or from NIOS prior the ending date of deposition of registration form are capable for UPSSSC PET exam.
- Nationality: Candidates must be of Indian nationality.
- Age: The eligible age is 18 years or 21 years. It depends on the kind of vacancies and the maximum age limit is 40 years. The age relaxations to the following categories:
|Meritorious Sportsperson||5 years|
Required Documents for UP PET Online Registration Form 2023
- 10th Scorecard
- 12th Result
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photo of Recent Six Months
- Candidate’s Signature
Read more :-PM Kisan eKYC 2023,OTP Aadhar Update
UPSSSC PET Application Form Fee
The students who have done their UPSSSC PET application form and have deposited the registration fee will be allow to sit for UPSSSC PET 2023 paper. Check the UPSSSC PET to paying the Online Fee from the below table. The fees has to be paid by the debit/credit card, internet banking and SBI e-challan.
|UPSSSC PET Online Application Form Fee|
|Category||Registration Fees||Online Processing Fees||Total|
|General||Rs. 160||Rs. 25||Rs. 185|
|OBC||Rs. 160||Rs. 25||Rs. 185|
|SC||Rs. 70||Rs. 25||Rs. 95|
|ST||Rs. 70||Rs. 25||Rs. 95|
|PWD||–||Rs. 25||Rs. 25|
UPSSSC PET 2022 Selection Process
The students who have given exam for the UPSSSC PET 2023 will be capable for the upcoming Group ‘B & C’ main examinations for the concerned vacancies. The students must sit for the UPSSSC PET to go on for the following process.
- Acquiring minimum qualifying marks in PET written exam
- Main Exam of the particular vacancy
- Interview/Skill Test (if applicable)
- Document Verification
UPSSSC PET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern and the number of questions topic-wise have been given down. This will give short details about the main topics and the number of questions and marks.
- PET is an objective type paper that will be held in offline mode.
- There will be nearly 100 questions of 100 marks of class 10th and 12th level.
- The time period for the paper shall be 2 hours.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th mark for 1 wrong answers.
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2023
The UPSSSC PET Syllabus contains 10 sections that involved Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, General Science, General English, General Hindi, History, Geography, Indian Economy, Indian Constitution, and Public Administration, and Elementary Arithmetic. Candidates can easily get the study material for these topics and make themselves ready well.
How To Apply For UP UPSSSC PET Online Application Form 2023?
- At first students requires to go through the Official Website of UPSSSC Official Website upsssc.gov.in
- Candidates will be able to watch alerting link of Online Registration Form 2023 Check UP PET 2022 alerts and press on the Link.
- Here applicants require to fill their Personal information and Uploads passport size photo, Signature and some required documents.
- Students have to pay their Exam Fees and deposit registration Form.
- At the last the candidates have to take a Printout of their registration form.
RTE Admission 2023-24 Last date
Rajasthan BSTC Online Form 2023
CTET Application Form 2023
Assam HS Result 2023 Date