February 14 is less than a month away, which means it’s time to start thinking about placing an order for Valentine’s Day flowers for that special someone. To help you find today’s top offers, we’ve rounded up the best Valentine’s Day flower delivery services in the US and the UK.
Placing an online order for Valentine’s Day flowers is always an easy and romantic option. Beautiful floral arrangements are available to order in minutes from a wide range of online retailers that are sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.
Our guide has rounded up the best online flower delivery services, as well as the current promotions from each florist, and included important information such as delivery charges. Make sure to bookmark this page, as we’ll be updating it with all the latest Valentine’s Day flower offers from the top online delivery services, including last-minute delivery fees.
US Valentine’s Day sales
- Amazon– save on jewelry, candles, Uggs, and more (opens in new tab)
- Godiva Chocolates – free shipping on orders $40 (opens in new tab)
- Lindt Chocolates – Lindor 75-piece bags now $25 (opens in new tab)
- Macy’s – up to 65% off diamond earrings, rings & necklaces (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom – handpicked gifts that ship for free (opens in new tab)
- Shari’s Berries – chocolate-covered strawberries from $34.99 (opens in new tab)
- Target – candy, treats, and home decor starting at $5 (opens in new tab)
- Victoria’s Secret – lingerie, pajamas, and slippers from $11 (opens in new tab)
- Walmart – candy, party supplies, decor, gifts & more (opens in new tab)